Vintage Capital Group will typically invest capital ranging from $1 million to in excess of $20 million to support a wide range of opportunistic situations.
Since the successful merger of his wholly owned real estate and financial services business in 2000, Mr. Fred Sands has established
Vintage Capital Group, LLC to continue his successful principal investment activities including investing in distressed operating businesses, early stage investments, along with various real estate investment opportunities. In addition, Mr. Fred Sands has teamed with seasoned and experienced executives in both the private equity and real estate industries to form two successful businesses, Vintage Fund Management, LLC (“VFM
”) and Vintage Real Estate, LLC (“VRE”).
- Equity Investments: typically in control situations although Vintage will consider minority equity positions along side a strong management team in support of a corporate divestiture or management buyout.
- Debt Purchases: Vintage will consider investing capital to purchase senior debt, junior secured debt, mezzanine capital, seller notes, trade claims and other obligations.
- Restructurings and Turnaround: Vintage has extensive experience in restructuring and turning around underperforming or distressed businesses. The Vintage principals have substantial operating experience having been associated with numerous successful turnarounds of business over the past 30 years. Vintage not only can provide the requisite capital for a business to operate through challenging times and restart its growth initiative; Vintage can provide vital operating assistance along with way.
- Bankruptcy: Vintage will pursue all types of bankruptcy situations including plan of reorganization, section 363 sale, pre-packaged bankruptcy filing, as well as providing debtor in possession financing and exit financing.
- Sale Leaseback Financing: Vintage can provide businesses faced with a shortage of cash (especially in a tight credit market) with liquidity through the sale and leaseback of assets such as real estate.
Vintage Fund Management, LLC, a private investment fund managing institutional capital on behalf of some of the largest private equity investors in
the United States, provides flexible growth capital solutions to owners and operators of established lower middle market companies headquartered in
the United States. These business owners typically retain a meaningful equity stake in their business while seeking flexible capital solutions that can assist financially and operationally to support the continued growth and expansion of their business. VFM is managed by a highly
experienced and successful team of private equity and operating professionals. For more information on VFM please visit www.vintage-vfm.com.
Vintage Real Estate, LLC acquires and redevelops malls and large shopping centers throughout the United States. VRE is led by a team of seasoned senior executives. These successful and
experienced executives bring to VRE an institutional discipline which coupled with the entrepreneurial flexibility and responsiveness of VRE provide
innovative solutions for a wide variety of real estate investment opportunities. For more information about VRE please visit www.vintage-vre.com.